Vendor application for the 2023 Holiday Artisan Market
Regardless of your medium or skill level, the EGCC provides artists opportunities to display their work, share their experience with the community, and to make connections.
Become a participating artist in the 2023 Holiday Artisan Market
Location: Appleby United Church
4407 Spruce Avenue Burlington, Ontario L7L 1L9
10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, December 9th 2023
Attendance: Estimate 250-300 attendees (based on previous 2 markets)
All products sold must be handmade by the vendor and your application must include links to your website, social media or photos.
Single (6 foot) wall space: $75 or $65 for EGCC Artist Members SOLD OUT
Double (12 foot) wall space: $140.00 or $130 for EGCC Artist Members SOLD OUT
Single (6 foot) space (center of the room or Cafe) $50
Spots are awarded on a first come, first served basis for approved artist vendors.
- Your display must be ready by 9:45 am latest on the day of the event (setup starts at 8 AM)
- You will NOT take down your display before 4 pm – this is mandatory as we promise our attendees to be open until that time.
- You will be given space for a 6 foot table (bring your own if you have one or request one and we’ll do our best to accomodate). If you wish to have a larger space, you will need to purchase two spots based on availability. No exceptions granted.
- You are responsible for all materials for your display including payment options and insurance. If you would like to purchase insurance you can reach out to Michelle Joyce from AJ Gallagher Canada Ltd.
- You agree to promote the event through your social media networks and other channels. This contributes to the success of the event for everyone! Graphics will be provided to support you with spreading the word!
- If something comes up and you can no longer participate in the event, provide as much notice as possible. Your fee may be deferred to a later event if we receive notice within 5 days.