Artist Agreements and Guidelines
By Registering as a participating artist in one of our EGCC events you are agreeing to the following:
- Your display will be ready by 9:45 am latest on the day of the event (setup starts at 8 AM)
- You will NOT take down your display before 4 pm – this is mandatory as we promise our attendees to be open until that time.
- You agree to promote the event through your social media networks and other channels. This contributes to the success of the event for everyone! Graphics will be provided to support you with spreading the word!
- You will do your best to attend meetings (live or virtual) with other participating artists to support planning and collaboration
- If something comes up and you can no longer participate in the event, provide as much notice as possible.
- The event itself will be insured but if you wish to have insurance for your art work, you will need to purchase this separately. (Feel free to contact Michelle Joyce from AJ Gallagher Canada Ltd for insurance options)
Setup / Update your Artist Profile!
Create or update your Artist Profile to show people your work and let them know how to find you! All artist profiles will appear under the “Meet the Artists” link on our website!
You can follow the steps to update/add your artist profile from the “Artist Login” button in the top right. Or, watch this short video below to walk you through the steps.
Promote the Holiday Artisan Market!
Please ensure you promote the upcoming Art Walk through your social media channels:
- Please click the image on the right to download it to use in social media.
- You can add a link directly to the event page on our website where people can get details and add a calendar reminder: https://creativecollectiveonline.com/event/6660/
- Recommend sharing that you are a participating artist and to come support local artists!
- Highlight that there is no entry fee, there will be a free kids activity, cafe and they are supporting local artists!
- Reach out out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any support with promotion.
The room layout and placements will be provided prior to the Market.
The following is meant to be a guide for artists, outlining the logistics and flow of the event and to support them in their participation.
Appleby United Church: 4407 Spruce Avenue, Burlington, ON L7L 1L9
Set up and take down
Artists can start set up at 8:00 am and must be ready By 9:45 am.
Artists must not begin take down until the event has closed at 4 pm.
There will be parking available and loading/unloading instructions provided prior to the event.
Preparation and Setup
See above for the room setup and your placement
- You will have an approx 6.5 foot x 4 foot space (enough for a folding 6 foot table)
- Please bring your own table, chairs if you have them. If not contact us and we will support you.
- You are responsible for your own set up / take down and the security of your art and other items however, there will be volunteers available to support you.
- If you would like to purchase insurance you can reach out to Michelle Joyce from AJ Gallagher Canada Ltd.
- Please promote the event regularly through your social media networks and other channels. This contributes to the success of the event for everyone!
- You are responsible for your sales ad payments. However, If you do not have a way to collect debit card or credit card payments and would like to offer that option through EGCC, email us for more information on how we can support you.
Please consider the following list as a guide if you are new to participating Art events:
- Your artwork / materials needed for art stations
- Business Cards/postcards to promote yourself!
- Artist Name Sign (Poster or Banner)
- Zip Ties
- Food for the day (quick things to take nibbles from throughout the day)
- Display Grids (if you have them)
- Garbage bag (for trash)
Transporting your Art
Please take care to wrap and protect your art during transportation, unloading and moving it to your location.
We will provide specifics on parking and setup closer to the event