Spring Artisan Market Vendor Registration
*WAITING LIST - SPOTS ALL BOOKED*
The Spring Artisan Market takes place on Saturday April 29 from 10 am to 4 pm at St. Elizabeth’s Anglican Church, 5324 Bromley Road in Burlington.
All products sold must be handmade by the vendor and your application must include links to your website, social media or photos. All applications will be reviewed and approved by the EGCC Board no later than April 5th, 2023.
There are limited spots so payment must be received within 24 hours of your application to reserve your spot. If, for some reason, you are not approved, your payment will be refunded.
UPDATE: Spots are all booked, complete the form to be on the waiting list for any cancelations: no payment required we will contact you if a spot opens up and coordinate payment.
The room allows for 11 individual 6-foot tables along the peremeter of the room (with a wall which can be used for additional display) and 4 inside tables placed in the center of the room. Spots are awarded on a first come, first served basis for approved artist vendors.
- Single 6-foot table along the wall: $75 or $65 for EGCC Artist Members SOLD OUT
- Single 6-foot table in center of the room (no wall) $50 SOLD OUT
Please make your selection and we will confirm availability. We will do our best to update this page as spots fill up.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to the following:
- Your display will be ready by 9:45 am latest on the day of the event (setup starts at 8 AM)
- You will NOT take down your display before 4 pm – this is mandatory as we promise our attendees to be open until that time.
- You will be given a 6 foot table. If you wish to have a larger space, you will need to purchase two spots. No exceptions granted.
- We will supply a 6 foot table (or you are welcome to bring your own) and chairs for you to sit. You are responsible for all other materials for your display including payment options.
- If you are contributing item(s) for the Raffle Gift Basket, please make arrangements to drop items off no later than April 15th. (details will be provided)
- You agree to promote the event through your social media networks and other channels. This contributes to the success of the event for everyone! Graphics will be provided to support you with spreading the word!
- If something comes up and you can no longer participate in the event, provide as much notice as possible. Your fee can be deferred to a later event if we receive notice within 5 days.
We are looking for Volunteers to support the welcome table, Cafe, Raffle and to support Artists with set up / take down and throughout the day. If you know of students or others who would be interested in volunteering, please send them a link to this form to sign up. It’s a fun way to earn volunteer hours!