Artist Guide for Spring Artisan Market
This page contains important links, instructions and information for making this a successful event. This page will be updated regularly with new content.
For any questions not answered on this page, please email is at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to those who were able to attend our April 5th Artist Zoom Meeting!
If you were unable to attend, please watch the video and/or review the presentation slides below to be sure you have all the information.
View the meeting recording by clicking the icon below
View the presentation slides by clicking the icon below
Main room setup
Consider joining us at one of these events in April!
Wednesday April 26, 7-9 PM St. Elizabeth's Church
Promote the Spring Artisan Market to your own network!
Please ensure you promote the Spring Artisan Market through your social media channels:
- Make sure to show you are attending the market on the FaceBook Event Page and share/invite your FB friends!
- Please click the image on the right to download it to use in social media.
- You can add a link directly to the event page on our website where people can get details and add a calendar reminder: https://creativecollectiveonline.com/event/spring-artisan-market/
- Recommend sharing that you are a participating artist and to come support local artists!
- Highlight that there is no entry fee, there will be a free kids activity, a chance to win prizes and a cafe with refreshments.
- Please plan to promote the market at least once per week – this helps makes it a success for all participating artists!
- Reach out out to us at email@example.com if you need any support with promotion.
We are exceited to have you participate as an artist in our Spring Artisan Market on Saturday, April 29 from 10-4 PM.
The following is meant to be a guide for artists, outlining the logistics and flow of the event and to support them in their participation.
The Artisan Market takes place at St. Elizabeth’s Anglican Church: 5324 Bromley Rd 10am to 4pm.
Set up and take down
Artists can start set up at 8:00 am and must be ready By 9:45 am.
Artists must not begin take down until the market has closed at 4 pm.
Preparation and Setup
You will be provided a map within 1 week of the event with your designated spot.
- Each artist has access to 1 6-foot table (or you may bring your own). If your spot is along the perimeter of the room, you also have access to wall space – approved mounting materials for wall space will be discussed at the artists meeting meeting
- Consider using a tablecloth as many of the tables are “well-loved”
- You will have access to utilize set up space just in front of your table from the table top to the floor
- You are responsible for your own set up / take down and the security of your art and other items
- If you are contributing item(s) for the Raffle Gift Basket, please make arrangements to drop items off no later than April 15th. (details will be provided)
- You agree to promote the event through your social media networks and other channels. This contributes to the success of the event for everyone! Graphics will be provided to support you with spreading the word!
- If something comes up and you can no longer participate in the event, provide as much notice as possible. Your fee can be deferred to a later event if we receive notice within 5 days.
Please consider the following list as a guide if you are new to participating in sales and/or markets:
- Art and items to display/sell
- Business Cards/postcards to promote yourself!
- Cash box with a floater and additional payment method like Square (if available)
- Artist Name Sign (Poster or Banner)
- Something to wrap your ‘sold’ goods with
- Phone Charging Block
- Zip Ties
- Food for the day (quick things to take nibbles from throughout the day)
- Display Grids (if you have them)
- Garbage bag (for trash)
Transporting your Art
Please take care to wrap and protect your art during transportation, unloading and moving it to your location.
You may park anywhere in the designated parking lot beside the church or pull up in front of the church temporarily to unload, and then park.